Well, hello there, Readers!
I am happy to announce that I have been nominated in the Awesome Blogger Award by Blogs by J! J is an amazing blogger who mostly talks about life and tackles such topics in a very honest and interesting way. Please do check out her blog! She has been very supportive of my work, and I’m glad to have found her blog and learn from her thoughts. Thank you so much for this wonderful nomination, J! Your appreciation means a lot to me.
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations
- Give them 10 new questions
Questions I was Asked:
- What are three words to describe yourself?
I’d describe myself as honest, ambitious, and passionate.
- What are your favorite hobbies?
I like to write here in my blog, watch shows on Netflix and read a book
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I am introverted. That’s why I consider myself as a ‘wallflower’ haha!
- What was your motivation to start blogging?
Well, I actually started blogging back in 2018 as a journal but I stopped because I have been so busy with school and with my organization. A few months ago, I finally graduated and I was so lost. I had a lot on mind and that’s when I found blogging again. It was an outlet for me to let my mind be free of such thoughts while connecting with people all over the world. It has been a therapeutic activity.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Lately, I like to watch Netflix shows or learn something new from free online courses at Coursera.
- Have you always loved to write?
No, writing has always been a love and hate relationship for me until recently. I loved writing but after winning one script writing competition in college, it felt like a chore to me since I became the designated writer in every class activity. I wasn’t writing for myself then. But now that I found blogging, I’m finally in a good place with writing and I am learning to love it again.
- What is your goal for 2020?
As cliche as it is, My goal is to learn to love myself completely and to be more confident with who I am. Other than that, I would also want to be hired this year but I don’t know about this considering the state of the world as of the moment.
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
I don’t know actually. I just like to think a lot about certain things and the more I think, the more chances the inspiration comes.
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
I really like to write about my reflections in life because it may help other people, and it serves as a reminder for me as well whenever I lose my way again.
- What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear would be the people I love dying before me. It’s not something I want to experience again. It’s even scarier knowing that it is inevitable.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Who do you love most besides your family?
- What do most people not know about you?
- What do you want people to know about you?
- What is your favorite saying?
- Do you believe in astrology? Why?
- Where do you live?
- Do you love yourself? Why or why not?
- What have you been thinking about lately?
- What unpopular opinion do you agree on?
- If you had the chance to chase your dream having emotional and financial support, What would it be?
Congratulations on being nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! I hope you’d participate but if not, It’s okay I just wanted to let you know that I admire your work! Just keep doing what you’re doing because you’re amazing!