Good day, my dear readers!
I am happy to say that I’ve been nominated by Lynh of The Afternoon Tea Corner, for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this! It feels surreal to be recognized by a fellow blogger as someone worthy enough to be nominated by an award.
It genuinely warms my heart to know that someone has been reading my posts that I’ve been passionately writing and genuinely appreciated it. I still can’t wrap my head around it! I’m so grateful.
Please check out Lynh’s blog! She writes about interesting articles about life, advice, and the like. She deserves more recognition!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
MY RESPONSE TO LYNH’S QUESTIONS
1. Where are you from?
I’m from the Philippines!
2. What food do you recommend if I come to your country?
There are A LOT of yummy Filipino food! I would recommend foreigners to eat the classic Sinigang and Adobo though my personal favorite is Tinola. If you’re feeling brave, I’d dare you to eat Balut or Lechon! (It looks gross but it’s delicious!)
3. What is one thing you want to learn before the year 2020 ends?
As cliche as it sounds, I want to learn how to love myself fully in all my achievements and imperfections, and I really want to learn how to be more confident. That is why I am doing Project Self-Love where I answer a number of journal prompts and reflect on a lot of things about myself.
Given our current situation, I decided to make 2020 as the year for self discovery because this will probably the only time I will get to do that.
4. What song is on replay on your playlist right now?
Be the One (Remix) by Sinead Harnett ft. Col3Trane! Sinead is such an underrated R&B artist! Her voice and technique is just so beautiful, and her lyrics too UGH! *chef’s kiss*
5. What is your passion in life if you don’t have to worry about food and housing?
I would make music and do projects with my friends where we get to make various productions be it film or theater. I’d also consider being a travel blogger, that would be amazing!
6. 3-6 words to describe yourself.
I’d describe myself as introverted, ambitious, and passionate.
MY QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES
- What is your goal in life?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is your favorite life lesson?
- What do you want to be remembered as?
- What is your biggest regret?
I know that these are really personal questions but I’ve always wanted to know the answers to these questions from another person’s perspective. If you don’t want to answer some questions or all of them, I completely understand and respect your decision but I hope you’d still nominate your favorite bloggers! Let’s spread the love!